Our Mission is to help 100,000 Engineering and MBA Students, become JOB READY in the next Big Career of Digital Marketing and E-commerce.
In 2018, U.S. alone Spends $70 Billion in Digital Marketing alone While INDIA Spent a sum of Rs. 6,000 Crore and is expected to have a growth of Rs. 24,000 Crore in the year 2019.
Likewise, Indian E-commerce market is expected to have a growth of $200 Billion by the year 2026 from $38.5 Billion in 2017.
It means better Job Opportunities for JOB READY CANDIDATES, including job in our own Company.
It means Entrepreneurship Opportunities to future Entrepreneurs of India.
It means becoming a freelance Digital Marketer or as E-commerce growth Specialist.
The Good thing about this Program is that none of this Program requires the students to be tech Savy.
None of these program requires Programming or Coding Skills.
Students can succeed in these program even they don't have a good English written or Spoken Skills, we'll train them.
The Only Prerequisite for Students to Succeed in the program is that they should be able to commit 4-5 hours/week, have a basic Internet Connection and a Laptop to work on.
We're giving 10+ Students Paid Internship Opportunity.
We are Providing students Certificate of Internship, that students can show to their future Company.
Students will receive Certificate of Completion for each Program they complete in Digital Mastermind Program.
Students will receive private Mentorship from us, where we'll guide them - make them succeed, aware them of Industry Opportunities and more.
We'll help them create a LINKEDIN Optimize profile so that they can get most exposure from their future Employer.
Content is at the core of all marketing activity. In this course you learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- iNTRODUCTION TO CONTENT MARKETING.
- WHAT TO EXPECT?
- GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF CONTENT MARKETING.
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR AUDIENCE.
- FINDING YOUR VOICE.
- COMING UP WITH CONTENT IDEAS.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT CONTENT IDEAS.
- HOW TO RESEARCH & STRUCTURE YOUR CONTENT.
- CRAFTING MOST READABLE HEADLINE.
- STRUCTURE THE PARAGRAPH.
- HOW TO WRITE BETTER SENTENCES.
- HOW TO CHOOSE SIMPLE BUT BETTER WORDS.
- HOW TO USE MULTIMEDIA TO CREATE MORE ENGAGING CONTENT .
- BASICS OF GRAMMAR.
- HOW TO WRITE BETTER SENTENCES.
- HOW TO CHOOSE SIMPLE BUT BETTER WORDS.
- HOW NOT TO SOUND LIKE A NON NATIVE WRITER.
- REQUIRED FREE TOOLS .
- CONTENT PROMOTION.
NOTE: After Learning Content Marketing, each students will be assigned 2-3 topics according to their area of Interest and that can be used in their future blogs and the practice session will last around 10-14 days of period.
Now that you have content marketing skills under your belt, let’s look at what you can do with these skills in the marketplace. As you learned, the need for content is great. People who can plan, create, and implement content are in high demand. Some content marketing jobs are more junior and some more senior. There are jobs that are super focused on only content marketing and jobs that include content as one of several marketing tasks.
Here are common titles of content marketing jobs:
You can use the broad terms content marketing jobs or content marketing careers. You can also be more focused in your search and use the content marketing job titles we covered.
Be sure to include your location to find a job that is near you.
Social media is a powerful channel for marketers. In this course, you learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.
- iNTRODUCTION TO Social Media MARKETING.
- WHy Social media Matters?
- What is social media market and framework?
- What is Facebook Marketing?
- Facebook Content and Example.
- What is Instagram marketing?
- Instagram Content and Example.
- What Is YouTube Marketing.
- YouTube Content and Example.
- How to make your YouTube channel?
- How to upload video on you tube ?
- What is Twitter Marketing.
- Twitter Content and Example.
- HOW TO reach to influencers.
- HOW TO USE Social Media TO CREATE MORE ENGAGING CONTENT ?
- How to choose simple but attractive content ?
- HOW TO Monitor your Audience?
- How to reply your audience?
- HOW TO setup Your campaign and monitor?
- Basic Requirement.
- Social media PROMOTION.
Now that you have social media skills under your belt, let’s look at what you can do with these skills in the marketplace. Social media channels have exploded and they are crucial to a company’s brand and the experience customers have with a company. As you might imagine then, finding people who can serve as the voice of their companies is super important and those people are in high demand. Some social media jobs are more junior and some more senior. There are jobs that are super focused on only social media and jobs that include social media as one of several marketing tasks.
Here are common titles of social media jobs:
You can use the broad terms social media jobs or social media careers. You can also be more focused in your search and use the social media job titles we covered. Be sure to include your location to find a job that is near you.
Search engines are an essential part of the online experience. Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your website UX and design, and execute a link-building campaign.
- iNTRODUCTION TO Search Engine Optimization.
- WHy Search Engine Optimization Matters?
- What is keyword?
- How to choose Best Keyword?
- What is Tegs?
- Type of Tegs?
- Tegs And Structure?
- Onsite SEO.
- Link Building.
- Understand link Building and Anchor Text.
- Natural vs. Manual link
- Link Building with Rand at MOZ.
- SEO Audit ?
- Future of SEO ?
SEO is a long-term investment and a vital part of several different aspects of marketing.
There are a number of jobs in search engine optimization. Some SEO jobs are more junior and some more senior. There are jobs that are solely focused on SEO and jobs that include SEO as one of several marketing tasks.
Here are common titles of SEO jobs:
You can use the broad terms SEO jobs or SEO careers. You can also be more focused in your search and use the SEO job titles we covered. Be sure to include your location to find a job that is near you.
Optimizing visibility in search engine results is an essential part of digital marketing. Reinforcing find ability through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an effective tactic to achieve your marketing objectives. In this course, you learn how to create, execute, and optimize an effective ad campaign using Ads by Google.
- iNTRODUCTION TO Google Ads course.
- WHy Google ads Matters?
- Creating a google ads account.
- Types of campaign.
- Campaign Setup.
- Introduction to search engine marketing and ppc.
- Google Adwords overview.
- Keyword research.
- Adword keyword type.
- Negative keyword.
- creating first Campaign.
- Bid Strategy.
- lending page and conversion tracking.
- Target location, schedule and device.
- Ad extensions.
- Negative keywords and search term report.
- analysis campaign .
Most companies spend a good size of their advertising spend on Search Engine Marketing. As a result, people with search engine marketing skills are in high demand.
When you have a look at job boards, you will encounter a variety of jobs related to SEM. Some positions are more junior and some require extensive experience. There are jobs that are exclusively focused on creating and managing search campaigns and others that include SEM as one of several marketing tasks.
The salary you can expect will vary and depend on the size of the company, industry, location and the amount of experience you have to offer. Check out Glass-door or similar websites to get an idea of how much a specific company pays for a role you might be interested in.
Job descriptions can tell you what you’ll be doing and what skills you need. Here are typical tasks you will find in SEM related job descriptions:
Email is an effective marketing channel, especially at the conversion and retention stage of the customer journey. In this course, you learn how to create an email marketing strategy, create and execute email campaigns, and measure the results.
- iNTRODUCTION TO email Marketing.
- What is contact form?
- Use of Contact form.
- how to create An effective email?
- how to create an email list?
- collecting leads via email marketing.
- how to integrate leads on any email tool?
- How to track subscriber activity in CRM.
- email Campaign Structure.
- How to integrate payment gateway with email tool.
- how to Trigger sms via sms gateway?
- how to send email using amazon SES?
- how to create email workflow and decision tree?
- How to send email via mail merge using gmail and yesware?
- how to review your email campaign?
Email has been around for a while and it has become increasingly sophisticated. As a result, there are a number of jobs for email marketers.
Email marketing jobs are found in companies, at agencies, and there are many email marketing freelancers. Some email jobs are more junior and some more senior. There are jobs that are super focused on one part of email - like retention or just the writing of the emails - referred to as copy writing, and jobs that are focused on the entire life cycle of a customer.
Here are common titles of email jobs:
You can use broad terms like “email marketing jobs” or “email marketing careers”. You can also be more focused in your search and use the email marketing job titles we covered. Be sure to include your location to find a job that is near you.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
- iNTRODUCTION TO Affiliate Marketing.
- what is affiliate link.
- How To Create An Affiliate Link.
- fundamental of niche selection
- How To Find Seller And Buyer.
- HOw to find buyer traffic.
- Physical product - find profitable affiliate product
- Digital Product - Find Profitable Affiliate Product
- get approved by any affiliate network
-Affiliate Marketing Tool For Super Affiliates..
- review and compare affiliate strategy for traffic
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- iNTRODUCTION TO Analytics.
- How To Create Analytics code and install it on your site?
- Terms and definition in analytics
- how to setup ip filters in your account?
- general tour of google analytics.
- HOw create custom dashboard and report.
- building links with UTM parameters.
- real time report explained.
- Audience Overview And Report Of Active User.
- Audience report :lifetime value reports.
- Audience :cohort Analysis.
- Audience report for paid Ads.
- User reports, demographics and geo reports.
- Frequency , recency and engagement report.
- Technology Report.
- Acquisition Report
E-Commerce is booming in India and in International market, with more digitization people are diving into online e-commerce market to buy their daily stuff. Retail Stores are closing down and people are moving to online, so with massive shift in online buying process. it means better JOB Opportunity, better entrepreneurship to future ready students.
- iNTRODUCTION TO e-Commerce market and the potential it holds for you.
- Setting up your e-commerce, without touching line of code.
- How to start selling in U.s or u.k or even Indian market.
- How to start selling product even if you don't own a single product.
- How to Optimize your ecom website.
- Ways to sell - Instagram, Facebook, blog, and more.
- Picking you profitable products.
- Setting up your Pricing.
- Succeeding in E-commerce market.
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.
- iNTRODUCTION to blogging mastery course.
- Benefits and key components.
- Domain research.
- domain purchasing and domain hosting.
- Setup theme.
- setup logo.
- Essential content.
- indexing and analytics.
- email and social media setup.
- participate on social media.
- security plugin and idea Generation.
- Write and publish article.
- art of taking feedback on content.
- Rework on task
- on page SEO.
- Keyword Research.
- Quora day.
- Reddit Day.
- Publish Article.
- Niche community day.
- Facebook Day.
- Republish Day.
- Growth of social media.
- Graphic design for social media.
- Experiment with videos.
- outreach for guest posting.
- partnership with blogger.
- outreach with email marketing.
Plus more programs which is required for multiple Job Opportunities.
Copyright 2019 by Digital Pexel.